As always we are working to ensure your happiness and here's how we intend to do it.
- Work competently and in your best interests
- Treat you as a valued individual and respect and care for your property.
- Provide flexibility and choice of dates and times for booking and collection
- Ensure our price will be all-inclusive for the work we agree to undertake
- Endeavour to diagnose a vehicle defect within 24 hours of the vehicle being presented to us
- Offer free collection and delivery within a 10 mile radius (up to 20 minutes drive time) for pre-bookings
- Provide a courtesy car or arrange onward mobility if your vehicle is to be kept overnight
- Complete the work as agreed with you
- Always gain your authority if any additional work is required
- Keep you informed of progress and advise you when your car is ready
- Complete a complimentary visual health check if your vehicle is left with us and include a professional recommendation of:
- Any components that require replacing immediately
- The point at which any part of your car should be re-checked in the near future
- Check for any warrantable product enhancements recommended by ŠKODA and perform these free of charge
- Always use genuine ŠKODA parts and accessories
- Wash your car following a service
- Ensure our invoice matches the booking price
- Provide a full explanation of work completed and any charges made
- Communicate clearly in an open and honest way avoiding jargon
- Review the vehicle condition report and explain all work completed
- Where possible, perform a walk around of the vehicle with you
- Value your feedback and will encourage you to complete our 'your opinion counts' survey so you can tell us what you liked and how we can improve further
Your details have been emailed to us and we'll be back in touch shortly.
There was a problem sending your email. Please check that your email address is correct or alternatively there may be a technical issue. Click 'Back' to return to your email or 'Cancel' to close.